martes, 4 de noviembre de 2008

10 things I hate about you



I hate the way you talk to me, and the way you cut your hair.

I hate the way you drive my car.

I hate it when you stare.

I hate your big dumb combat boots, and the way you read my mind.

I hate you so much it makes me sick; it even makes me rhyme.

I hate the way you're always right.

I hate it when you lie.

I hate it when you make me laugh, even worse when you make me cry.

I hate it when you're not around, and the fact that you didn't call.But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you.Not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.


P.S.

(8)My mama said to stay away from guys like you, She said they were nasty, Made me do things I don't wanna do, Stay away from bad boys they got one thing on their mind, Their hormones are ragin and they want it all the time (8)






No hay comentarios: